For a while, and what felt like forever at the time, my daughter would cry, sometimes uncontrollably, at handover between her mother and me. It was heart-wrenching for all three of us,...
Like Dynamic Dad on Facebook
Most Popular Posts
- Why my child cries at handover (and yours does too)
- Why we SHOULDN’T rewrite fairy tales
- How to make a no sew sock bunny
- Tuff Tray Guide & Great Ideas
- The best books for co-parenting with a toxic ex after divorce
- How to make a no sew sock dog
- How to help your kids thrive in two homes after divorce
- Free Budgeting Printables for Managing Your Money in 2020
- Beach Art – Pressed Seaweed Prints
- The best cottage pie recipe in the world, ever!